CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Fun

James had his birthday at North Shore Aquatic Center in North Ogden. He invited Jacob. I tagged along and brought the other two children since Jacob hasn't master the art of swimming yet.
 I had to convince Grace that the life jacket would keep her afloat. I finally had to just toss her in where she couldn't grab the wall. After that, she floated to her hearts content in the lazy river thing.
 After the swim party I decided that we needed to get serious about Jacob learning to swim. Our neighbors told us about some private swim lessons and we decided we would try it. It would cost less than enrolling him group lessons twice. What could we lose? He has taken level 1 three times. He had his first lesson today and I can already see improvement.
 We tried ice-blocking on the west side of Roy High. Jacob and Grace thought it was great. Cade, Tyler, and Parker did't think it was steep enough.



 It didn't take long before the older boys smashed there ice block to pieces.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get ol' ice blocking. I'd about forgotten about it. Still looks like fun, but isn't it illegal in some parks? G&G

John and Kathy said...

I miss ice blocking! How fun!