CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Grace's Summer Dance Recital

 Grace was so excited to take dance. Little did she know that her parents are very cheap. Summer dance is $40 and only 6 weeks long. The best part was the recital. There were no costumes(just a t-shirt), no recital fees, the recital was in the studio. The best part was it only lasted 10 minutes. We stayed for the first two dances and then had to make room for the parents of the other dancers. This is the way to do dance!
 The owner of Dance Image is my dad's cousin, Janeal Cox. She taught me dance when I was a kid. I can't believe she is still doing it.









 Curtsy, and it is over. Yes!!! Good job Grace.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace is a natural. Liked the video you sent too. I agree, that's the very best way to have a recital. Maybe next summer she can try it again.