CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Grace's Swim Lessons

I had signed Jacob and Grace up for swim lessons before we got into the crash. I had to cancel both of their lessons not knowing when they would be well enough to get in the pool. Grace recovered quickly and was able to resign up. Jacob got to sit on the grass (poor kid). I don't know if he will be able to take lessons since he doesn't go back to the neurosurgeon until Aug. 14th.
 She wouldn't put her face in the water at first. By the second lesson I bribed her with a Snowie and she did it.

 She could float on her back by herself by the end of her lessons. This is a big accomplishment for my water chicken. (all of these pictures were taken on the second day).
 I also bribed her to try the freestyle stroke and to jump off the diving board. She knows how to work the system.

0 comments: