CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year again....Spring cleaning!!! Every 6 months I pull the house apart to try and sanitize out home. I usually get grouchy because I am working my tail end off knowing that I am not the only cause of the mess. This year I solicited some cheap labor. The price...ice cream!

Grace is beautifully dressed for the occasion. The junk drawer behind her is actually Jacob's job.
Cade's job is to clean the dust off the wall that separates the kitchen and the living room. He actually likes this job. Jacob can't resist the ladder.
I gave this job to Cade so that I don't have to get up there.
By giving each child a couple of jobs, the kitchen was finished much earlier than usual.

0 comments: