CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A CRAZY WEEK!!!



Mark took the scouts to Fort Buenaventura  for a camp out. They had a few mishaps such as a missing camp stove when they went to retrieve it from the scout shed and a forgotten spatula. Grace, Jacob, and I brought them what they needed. They loved the fire and didn't want to leave.





 This is the best looking Scout Master that I have ever seen!

Jacob had surgery on his sinuses. Grandma Margaret and Grandpa Ben made sure that he had some Legos to work on. Good thing Mark thought to bring them to the surgical center. It was a long wait and they kept his mind off of things. Jacob did very well with the surgery. The worst part was taking the tape off from the IV. He was back to school the next day.

Grace had Kindergarten Round-Up. This is her posing outside of the school. I do not know who is more excited for Kindergarten, Grace or me.

I graduated with my Master of Education Degree. Mark talked me into walking so that the kids could see the end result of all the homework I was doing.
This picture was taken before the ceremony.


Being hooded proved to be an awkward experience. They needed a stool or something for the professors to stand on.




Jacob couldn't seem to leave my hood alone.

 I couldn't have done this without Mark. He listened to all of my complaining, read and listened to my proposal and defense, and kept the kids at bay while I tried to produce coherent thoughts.




Here is a future graduate of 2026....

...and a graduate of 2029!!! Cade wouldn't humor me.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on your graduation Kallie! What a great accomplishment with your little family. I don't know if I could do it.

Julie w said...

Congrats Kallie! I had no idea about Jacob. I'm glad it went well!

Anthon Family said...

Awesome job Kallie! I love the picture of Grace at the kindergarten round-up. She looks like a supermodel.