CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Preschool Graduation

I can't believe that my baby is done with preschool and will be entering the "Big School."
Here is Grace with her cousin Libby. Cade said they looked like Amish girls without their hats. I"m not sure that that is what I would call it--I'm not sure what I would call it.
 The only up-close photo I got of her with the cap.
 If you look between the heads, Grace is on the bottom row with the long blonde hair. 
They sang some cute songs and demonstrates the alphabet in sign language.
 Grace and Miss Hillary.
Grace is sad about preschool ending. She is really attached to her teacher.
 The traditional diploma and giant pixie stick.
Grace told me that I got to do what I wanted to after my graduation so she should be able to eat her pixie stick before dinner. We thought that was a good deal since we thought she was going to suggest a restaurant.
 Grace and Jess eating graduation cookies. Jess is very popular with the ladies in preschool.

1 comments:

John and Kathy said...

Grace is going to rule at kindergarten! She is so fun and cute. She has good taste in Jess ;)